Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 12 October 2017

Ryan Thomas from Coronation Street to Ramsey Street


Ryan Thomas who played Jason Grimshaw in Coronation Street, has joined the cast of Neighbours.

Ryan will play Rafael Humphreys, a mysterious loner with dark secrets who arrives in Erinsborough looking to escape a particularly difficult chapter from his past.


“I grew up watching the show so to get the chance to join the cast is amazing. I was on holiday with my daughter when I got a call from my agent about the part. I spoke to the producer and found out more – it was very different to anything I’d played before and I can’t wait to start filming!”

Greg Barnett, commissioning editor at Channel 5, said: “With his good looks and Corrie years under his belt, Ryan is the perfect handsome devil. His arrival in Erinsborough marks the start of darker times for a particular Ramsay Street favourite – prepare to be gripped!”

Ryan will appear on screen in early 2018.

This Christmas, he'll be appearing in pantomime. Check out our list of all the ex-Corrie cast members in pantomime this year.

See also: The Perfect Blend - Corrie vs Neighbours


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

PoidaPete said...

The second photo shows him in the Backpackers set. I guess that's where we'll see him first!

C in Canada said...

Aw, I miss him! Bring back Mr. Gay Weatherfield!

coconno196 said...

Can't see him getting to grips with an Aussie accent. Imagine he'll play a Brit?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he found another job, I was concerned he wouldn't. I would love to see him return to Corrie as I always liked his character. Wish him all the best in his new role!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!