Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 16 July 2017

Pics: Kicking off on the cobbles as Rich gets revenge


It's all kicking off in Weatherfield as new paparazzi pictures this week show.

When Robert turned Rich into the cops, we knew it wouldn't be long before Rich got his revenge. And the pictures show Maria and Michelle caught up in the fight pics between Robert and Rich.

Kym Marsh recently said in her OK column: "There was a report about my character, Michelle, being kidnapped, gagged and put in a car boot. I can't talk about any storylines I'm currently filming, but I am sinking my teeth into some dramatic scenes.

"I'm thoroughly enjoying myself at work at the moment. They keep challenging me and I've got a busy summer, so stay tuned!"

View the images on Digital Spy

Read more Corrie news, interviews and spoilers 




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If she were kidnapped they would bring her back in a hurry. What a nightmare she is.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!