Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 9 June 2011

Corrie! play ends soon

Life in the Rovers - in Corrie!
Jonathan Harvey's Corrie! play finishes its tour at the end of the month so there are only four more theatres at which to catch it.  Personally I've seen it serveral times and loved it - I only wish they'd film it for release on DVD.

The last venues are: This week: The Regent, Stoke / Week commencing 13/6: Theatre Royal, Brighton / Week commencing 20/6: New Theatre, Hull / Week commencing 27/6: Festival Theatre, Malvern.

If you haven't already seen it - or even if you have - this could be your last chance.  More details at the website below:
http://www.corrietheplay.com/

1 comment:

KittyKat said...

My lovely son bought me a ticket (Nottingham venue) for Mother's day and I thought it was just fabulous. How on earth only a handful of people played so many characters was beyond me I loved it to bits.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!