Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Tupele Dorgu abseils for charity

Tupele Dorgu is taking part in a 140ft abseil at Old Trafford footy ground on Saturday 27th March. It's in support of Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity.

Tupele says: “When I heard about the abseil I couldn’t wait to get involved as Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity is a cause very close to my heart. I know the first part of going over the edge is the worst, but I’m sure knowing it will make a huge difference will help me to get a head for heights and push myself to complete the challenge.”

Sign up to join the abseil here.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!